Advanced IT Management’s MailProtection is a hosted email security and continuity solution that is compatible with any email system and can be implemented in just minutes. MailProtection’s cutting edge technology ensures the optimal filtering of unwanted or harmful messages. At the same time, its customizable management interface and innovative features such as one-click whitelisting, ensure that the solution is both simple to deploy and hassle-free. The cost of this powerful layer of protection is priced at just cents per day based on the number of users, and includes spam filtering, protection against viruses, and a true email continuity service which acts as an ‘always available’ email backup solution.
Advanced IT Management’s MailProtection stops spam, viruses, and other email threats before they reach the network or mail server; incoming email is redirected to its fully redundant network and application architecture, which processes messages in real-time via both traditional spam filtering techniques and leading-edge approaches to message analysis including authenticity checks, message fingerprinting, heuristic rule sets, extensive URI databases, real-time message source analysis, and customizable whitelists and blacklists.
The key benefits of MailProtection are:
- Comprehensive and highly accurate spam filtering.
- Zero-hour antivirus protection.
- Rapid deployment and simple ongoing management.
- Business continuity with integrated queuing and on-demand mail service.
- Simple, per-user-per-month pricing structure, with no capital expenditure or start-up costs.
- Compatibility with any email system or operating systems.
- Minimized risks of incorrectly classified messages.
- Substantially greater scalability and reliability than a software or hardware solution dependent on a single device.
- Message logging and search capabilities.